Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A Successful Birthday Party

Saturday was Eva's 4th birthday. She had a really good party. Some of the pictures are located here. The spacewalk was a big hit. Definately worth the money. If you decide to get one and wonder how easy they are to set up, extremely easy, save yourself the delivery expense and do it yourself. She had a good turnout and got lots of presents. Her favorite is Good Morning Sunshine My Little Pony. She says it's the greatest present she's ever gotten. All the parents that came kept telling me how nice and sweet Eva was. Obviously, she's a completely different kid when we aren't around. Dorian, there's a picture of Eva and Dorian in the photo album, loves Eva, he thinks she's just the sweetest girl. I find that really funny because Eva hated Dorian so much when she first met him. So anyway, a good time was had by all. I didn't have a complete meltdown having all those people at my house. So that was good.

I pretty much slept the rest of the weekend. I'm getting a cold or something, and all the girls are under the weather. We're all looking forward to a nice quiet LONG weekend.

No comments: