I can't stand forwarded emails. I don't care if my leg falls off if I don't forward an email to 10 people. I'm not going to muck up their inboxes with crap. (HINT HINT to people that forward me stuff LOL) This was something I ran across today that I actually liked.
A TRUE FRIEND
Are you sick of all those sissy "friendship" poems that always sound like Hallmark cards, and never come close to reality?Well, here is a series of promises that really speak to true friendship:
1. When you are sad - I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.
2. When you are blue - I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile - I will know you've finally had sex again.
4. When you are scared - I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried-I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and tell you to quit whining.
6. When you are confused - I will use little words.
7. When you are sick - stay the hell away from me until you are well again,I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall - I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass, but I will help you up.
This is my oath...I pledge it till the end. Why, you ask? Because you are my friend.
Ha ha ha ha