Tuesday, June 07, 2005

X-tasy

I swear someone must have slipped me some because I've been ridiculously happy and in love with everything tonight. Except my damn cat. He's being REALLY annoying.

I found this quiz on the Itsiest Blog. It was fun! Not too surprised by the result.


What Mythological Creature are you? (Cool Pics!)
created with QuizFarm.com

Mermaid: Mermaids are also known as Sirens. These creatures were beautiful women who tricked sailors into becoming completely entranced by their haunting voices and found death soon after. Not all stories of Mermaids are about gentle loving sea people. They are mystical, magical, and extremely dangerous. They have a way about them that brings anyone they are around to seem enchanted. They are very mysterious creatures and to meet one... Would mean certain Death. Let the song of the Sea fill your soul, for you are a Mermaid.

No comments: