Sunday, June 26, 2005

Pretty Slow Around Here


A New Pic of the Girls!


Nothing very exciting going on around here.


I watched a few movies over the weekend. I saw Troy. I thought it was pretty good. I'm not one for being fussy about historical details so all the complaints I heard about it didn't really make any difference. I never got people getting upset about that kind of stuff. It's a movie not a documentary! I also finally watched Freaky Friday. I thought it was cute. Jamie Lee Curtis didn't really look her best, but it was fun and entertaining. I also got to see part of Sugar and Spice. I know it's a really corny movie, but I think it's hilarious. It has one of my favorite movie lines in it. "I'm tired of all the fighting and backstabbing and open hosility. We aren't acting like cheerleaders, we're acting like sorority girls".

Saturday J took the girls to his parents house again. So I had the day to myself. I did the grocery shopping. I'm such a wild girl! LOL

I'm finally getting close to my current stitching project. I have a little bit more on the over one corners then a little more in the center part then a few beads and I'll be done. Hopefully my dad got the frame made over the weekend.

Here's a new picture of the girls

2 comments:

Erin (moviemuse) said...

Oh, Autumn, they're just beautiful, all three of them! Eva is looking quite tan there. Has she been outside a lot, or is that just her natural skin tone?

Nicole said...

Autumn! Your kids are SO PRECIOUS!