Wednesday, June 08, 2005

A Name from the Past

Today I was listening to Sean Hannity and offhandedly he mentioned the name Sista Solja...I can't even remember the context. I was instantly transported back to Freshman Year High School. I was instantly mortified at the same time! I don't even want to elaborate for those who have no idea what I'm talking about.

It's been pretty quiet...except for the frogs and the bird that keeps flying into the kitchen window. It's storming...again. If TD #1 becomes Tropical Storm Arlene and we get a direct hit, at least we've been prepared by these last two weeks.

I went shopping today. I got Eva 3 pairs of shorts and a t-shirt, Lauren and Maria each an outfit, and James a button down shirt and khaki shorts. Did I buy myself any clothes? Of course not, and I'm probably most in need of new clothes. I HATE clothes shopping for myself. Hate isn't even a strong enough word.

I think I figured out another reason why I haven't been stitching. TV just sucks right now. Although I did watch Fire Me Please last night and laughed pretty good at it. Dancing With the Stars comes on again tonight and I'll probably watch it. I did watch Anchorman yesterday. So funny! I have Kinsey set to arrive tomorrow. Some conservative group came out with a list of the 10 most dangerous pieces of literature and the Kinsey Report was on that list. So I'll have to see what's so controversial about him.

We just had an Amber Alert. Of course it's nowhere to be found on the internet. I thought that was sort of the purpose, but anyway.

No comments: