Thursday, June 09, 2005

I'm driving myself crazy

I have nothing to do at work, and I'm really anxious about a few things that will culminate today. So, I'm taking my mind off it by taking quizzes.

I took the What Highschool Stereotype Are You quiz on Quizfarm.com. I was 70% Goth. I thought that was pretty amusing. Just the other day I was thinking that I'm closet Goth if there is such a thing.

What Barbie would I be?
You're Soroity Slut Barbie! You're easy and you're
really cheesy! Have fun with the entire
football team.

I took the picture out because it was too big,
but it was really funny.

If You Were A Barbie...
brought to you by
Quizilla

What Napoleon Dynamite character am I? So sad...LOL
Kip
You are Kip Dynamite and you love technology.


Which Napoleon Dynamite character are you?
brought to you by
Quizilla

What type of Killer am I?
You are an assassin.
That means you are a professional and do your job without mixing any emotions in it. In your life you have probably been hurt many times and have gotten some mental scars. This results in you being distant from people. Though many think that you are evil, you are not. What you really are is a person, trying to forget your pain and past. You are the person who never seems to care and that is why being an assassin fits you good. Atleast, that's what people think. Even if you don't care that much for your victims, you still have the ability to care and to generally feel. It is not lost, just a little forgotten. In crowds you tend to not get to noticed, and dress in black or other discrete colours. You don't being in the spotlight and wish people would just leave you alone. But once you do get close to someone you have a hard time letting go and get real down if you loose him/her.

Main weapon: Sniper
Quote: "The walls we build around us to keep out the sadness also keep out the joy" -Jim Rohn
Facial expression: Narrowed eyes

If I had a Light Saber, it would be...
Yellow. You've made a yellow Lightsaber Yellow is the color of Honor and Loyalty. It symbolizes caution and foreboding in either direction of the blade, Meaning that the owner is relatively cautious...but also to be cautious of them. Since Yellow stands for both Honor and Cowardice, Once should always think twice before attacking someone with a Yellow Saber.

Which Dysfunctional Care Bear are You?
Ok, I was Tramp Bear. I'm not even going to post the description because it's so not true!

Two Mermaids in One Week
Goddess
The Goddess of Water and Anger. You are a reclusive
loner . Always wary and deliberate, once youve
got a friendship, its for life and you are
exceptionally considerate. You are a serene
beauty.


Which gorgeous goddess are you? For girls! (breath taking pics!)
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: