Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Finally FINISHED

It's really bad when the people in your stitching group start to comment about how long it's taking you to finish a particular project. However, I finally finished my most recent project. It's for someone that reads my blog so I don't want to post a picture of it until I confirm that she's gotten it. And she'll probably have to wait a bit because Daddy-O hasn't made the frame yet.

So, I started my Stitcher's Lane RR tonight. I think it's going to be a quick stitch. Thank goodness, because I'm really starting to stress out over the amount of stitching I need to do versus the amount that I'm actually getting done.

Let's see...I'm also starting to wonder about when in the world are Lauren and Maria going to start talking? They're 15 months and don't say much else other than uh oh, and bye bye. They do however understand things. They can talk to each other. They actually 'talk' all day long, but apparently not in a language I understand. Well, there are times that I can get what they're talking about. Like Sunday James and Eva went swimming and Lauren said something like Where's Daddy and I told her that he went bye bye with Eva and then she went to Eva's room and said something to the effect that Eva was gone. None of this was said in any sort of semblance of English but I understood what she was trying to get across. I've read the twins sort of develop their own language and that regular language skills can be delayed. My MIL said that her twins had their own language and no one knew what they were talking about for years. So, I'm not going to start worrying about it too much yet, since my SILs are grown up now and do in fact talk LOL


I thought about attending Jaime Daigle's wake. It's probably a good thing I didn't go. Over 1,000 people were in attendance. She was a beautiful girl. It's such a shame what happened to her.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

She lived about 10 minutes away from me. I didn't know her, but she looks familiar like I should know her from somewhere, but I couldn't place it.

Anonymous said...

This is so cool! I need to start one.... I don't think I would have anything interesting to say. At least you and Tracy have kids to talk about. Well, actually, I do..... my husband. Anyone that met him at the reunion would understand! LOL!