Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Mirabilia Round Robin

Today is the first mailing for the Mirabilia Round Robin. I'm really excited about this one. Unfortunately, we spent Monday cleaning the garage. Between that and my allergies, I didn't finish my section. I used the pattern Forest Goddess for my section. The picture on the cover of the pattern is probably the worst I've ever seen. The colors are unbelievably washed out. In real life she's very vibrant. Here's what I did get done. Oh, and it's stitched on 25 ct. stitchband with 3 threads. Click on the thumbnail for a larger picture.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

She really does look vibrant. As someone who didn't like her much when she came out, I'll have to give her a second glance now. :)

I'm excited to stitch on your piece - I'll have to see it in person, but I bet I'm really going to like the stitchband idea. :)