Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Since My Birthday is Coming Up

And I know there are just hundreds of people out there wondering just what in the world to get me, I thought I'd post my wish list.

These are my stitching wishes

Punchneedle Patterns
Autumn Flower-Brittercup Designs
Winter Flower-Brittercup Designs
Bellflower-Prairie Grover Peddler

Cross Stitch Patterns (in no particular order of preference)
Cantata-Abbey Lane
Trix or Treats-Blackbird Designs
Ladybugs and Bumblebees-Country Cottage Needleworks
My Daughter-Indigo Rose
Renaissance-Long Dog
Houses of Hawks Run Hollow-Carriage House Samplings
Ice Blossom-Just Nan
Our Father-My Big Toe Designs
Doro Theos-My Big Toe Designs
Harvest Hunt-Brittercup Designs
Holly Berry Snowflakes-Just Nan
Morning Flower-Just Nan
America-Little House Needleworks
Loara Standish Sampler (all I want is the chart, so if you’ve already stitched it and are willing to part with the chart, I’d give it a good home.)

Gift Certificates
Silkweaver
Vikki Clayton Silks
Stitching Bits and Bobs
Amazon.com

No comments: