Thursday, November 09, 2006

H is for

"Comment to this message and I will assign you a letter of the alphabet. Then go to your journal and post a list of 10 words that begin with this letter and what they mean to you."

I volunteered for this on over at the Wonderous World of Whiz and got assigned the letter H

Horcrux-I've been listening to HP and the Half Blood Prince over the last few days
Hey-My most common greeting
Hornbook-What the heck are they for? I've always wondered
Hurt-My stomach is now
Hellacious-The way my kids act when they need a nap
Hoot Owl-I saw one on the way to work this morning sitting on my street sign, think that's a coincidence that it happens when I'm listening to Harry Potter?
Happy-My feelings about my life over all
Hate-Apparently my kids hate everything even if they like it, I don't think they really understand the meaning of the word.
Heaven-Getting to sleep late, in bed, by myself, in absolute silence
House Elf-I desperately need/want one and I promise I'd be really nice to it.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Go ahead and give me a letter.