Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Mother's Tree


Here's where I am. I think Jen asked before, it's 40 ct. linen worked one thread over two. The fabric is Cinnamon Roll and the thread is Dark Chocolate (GAST I think). The picture really isn't that great. I was having a really hard time getting a photograph that show the true colors. It kept coming out sort of green looking and there really isn't any green in it. I think this is where I'm going to stop for now. I need to get back to my round robins!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

That is unbelievably gorgeous!!!!

Wow! How special and what an amazing family heirloom it will make...

Jenny said...

That looks fabulous Autumn! Thanks for posting the fabric info and the pic. I just might have to do mine on 40ct too.

KariA1 said...

Wow. It looks amazing!!!!