Monday, January 29, 2007

Snaggletooth


Eva lost her first tooth on the 23rd. She was pretty proud. It's not the best picture, but it's about the best I can get. She doesn't act normal when I'm trying to take pictures. She has to pose. And then everyone else has to get involved and it always turns into a huge photoshoot. Here's a few more pictures from that day.

Let's see. I haven't progressed much on LotM. I got sucked into the Mirabilia RR: Round Two. So I prepped and gridded my fabric for that. And I've been working on another little secret project. I've finished my part on it.

That's about it! Oh, I got my first Mirabilia RR back on Saturday, but I need to do a little work on it. Then I'll post a picture.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats Eva :)

The girls are so gorgeous! I can't get over how big they are getting.

Are you feeling kinda old yet?? LOL. I know I do...

~Tracy

Anonymous said...

Eva is cute, even with the missing tooth.

Theresa said...

First tooth, cool! I used to get a quarter from the tooth fairy but I hear with inflation it's several dollars now!

Jenny said...

They grow up fast don't they! I took a peak at your other photos too and all three of your girls are just gorgeous! :)

Unknown said...

Oh you can tell she is so proud! I hope the tooth fairy is good to her!

sugardoll said...

Still a cutie despite of that gap!
I remembered when i was that age and they would start to wiggle around, i'd yank them myself. I can't remember having gone to the dentist for such. hehe I don't recommend DIY's though!