Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Are You Ready For Some Football??

I am sooooo ready for football season to start. First, I love to watch football, mainly college (LSU) football, but I do like pro football too. NOT the Saints (Ain'ts), hmmmm, I don't really have a favorite pro team. Secondly, it's sort of a mental thing that Fall doesn't really start until football season starts, and when Fall is here, that means cool weather isn't too terribly far away. Yeah right, but a girl can dream right? Third, my parents and my neighbors all get together to watch the televised games and it's always a fun time and I'm really looking forward to it. And Football is perfect for stitching because you can listen to it without really watching a lot of it and if you do want to see what just happened they nearly always show a replay.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I am so glad football season is almost here to. As you probably guessed, I am a HUGE Patriots Fan and I have actually coordinated about 15 tickets for me and some friends and my brother Peter, to go to the Dolphins/Patriots Game. Its going to be so much fun.
Jon is learning more and more about football and has actually gotten to the point of enjoying it, if only I can convert him into a Pats fan...