Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Feeling Better

That prednisone works really well, unfortunately it makes my face really red, so I look a little silly right now. I can breathe clearly now and I'm just a little stuffy. James is sick now or he says he is, he's a wicked hypochodriac sometimes.

I was really proud of Eva yesterday. I asked her teacher if there was anything in particular that she thought we needed to work on at home. She told me that Eva and one other boy are far more advanced than everyone else in the class, and that there were some things that involved certain concepts and she's the only person in the class that understands it. Then after school we went to the library and one of the other teachers was there and she told me that Eva is really well behaved at school and that she was very quiet. Unfortunately, I think she gets all her loudness out at home. Not just typical little kid fooling around, but she talks really loud sometimes. Then, if that wasn't good enough, she cleaned the living room last night without me asking. So she got some quarters for her piggy bank.

Lauren and Maria are doing great. Their conversation skills have picked up a lot over the last couple of weeks. I think it's so funny to listen to them have a conversation together. The other day they were talking about the bo-bos they had and how they'd have to wait and get bandaids from Nana's house. Now mind you, that these were like ant bites from 3 days before so they were practically healed. They're obsessed with bandaids and I'm just not a big bandaid person. Unless it's dripping blood, I don't think you need a bandaid for it, but Nana indulges their bandaid love.

Ok Nip/Tuck fans, am I the only one that's really not liking the gay Christian thing? And I thought the Scientology thing with Matt was pretty amusing. I figured it was going to be some sort of cult that he was getting in to, but Scientology was a cute little twist.

And we watched Dancing with the Stars last night...guilty pleasure. That AC Slater is looking pretty good, I thought that was pretty cute how nervous he was. Jerry Springer, I don't know, that's sort of weird. Joey Lawrence looks weird with no hair.

Ok, gotta run!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to have found your blog. I lived in Louisiana for 3 1/2 years and I feel very attached to the area as it was my first experience away from my parents. :) Glad you're feeling better and you're right, AC Slater, was looking real good :)