Monday, August 21, 2006

Ewephoria

I finished the Mosey N Me freebie today. For you non-stitchers the designer was Frank from Trading Spaces. Stitched on 32 ct. Hydrangea fabric, SMF I think.


And since I still had no computer at work I started another little freebie. Bloom from Country Cottage Needleworks. It's pretty tiny, I got most of it done at work. I may be able to finish it tonight. I've been in a freebie stitching mood for some reason.

And I got a cute little picture of Lauren and Maria (M on the left)

8 comments:

Erin said...

Cute cute cute! They do seem to be starting to differentiate a bit physically now. I mean, I know you can tell them apart, but I can see some differences now, too. Hope you get your computer soon!

Susan said...

Cute pictures! Your daughters are adorable!

Lee said...

Great project and cute kids!

Rani said...

Euphoria is adorable! I love the colors. Your girls are so beautiful. =)

Cat said...

They girls are so adorable - just like Eva! :)

Sarah said...

So cute!

Jenny said...

What a coupla cutie pies! :) Oh, and the stitching is nice too. :)

Shalini said...

They're so cute!