Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter

We had a good Easter. Other than a huge mess, it went pretty smoothly. We had an Easter Egg hunt at my parent's house on Saturday. On Sunday we went to my parent's church and then we went to my grandparents for Easter dinner. Overall it was pretty nice.

I actually have pictures!! Be sure to check out the "I'm so cool" picture of my husband. Ha ha ha!


Here's the link to that Etui kit that I got. I ended up getting another kit at Hobby Lobby today. I got it for $2 cheaper than the first one too. I'm going to make one for my mom and one for myself. I've been thinking about making templates out of the pieces so I could make another one if I wanted without having to by the entire kit again. I think you could probably cut the boards out of illustration board rather than what the kit comes with. Would that be some sort of copyright infringement?

3 comments:

Erin (moviemuse) said...

You do, of course, realize that it is illegal to have *that* much cuteness in one family! LOL

Unknown said...

Your girls are so adorable.
I can't believe how big they've all gotten.

Happy Easter

Kristen said...

The girls are gorgeous! It sounds like y'all had a great Easter!