Thursday, October 12, 2006

Wow! It's been awhile!

Today is my sister's birthday. We're just going to dinner I think. I need to get her a present.

Our cat is no longer pink. I don't know what to do with this cat. He's a nutjob. I don't know if he's really crazy or he just seems that way in comparison to our old laid back cats. He'll just bound out of nowhere and attack me, not in a bad way, but a playful way. Or he'll do the licking thing which drives me crazy. It's like he has some sort of compulsion. I'll push him away or push him off the chair and he'll jump right back up and start again. The other night I covered myself from neck to toes with a blanket and he still got in there. There must be something on my arms that he really likes the taste of.

I received my fabric for the Stab and Stash Ugliest Fabric thing. I picked JBW's Blessings to stitch on it.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny! My sister's birthday was Oct 12, too.

If the fabric is supposed to be ugly, you've made it nice by your stitching. Your stitching gave some kind of dull fabric some zing.