Thursday, June 29, 2006

I'm around

I've been so busy lately. For the last couple of weeks I was working on my cousin's wedding piece. I finished it on Tuesday. I didn't take any pictures, but the wedding is this weekend and I'll definately take some pictures then. I'm pretty pleased with it.

Work is finally picking up again so I don't have so much time to play at work, but that's ok, it makes the day go by so much faster.

I started some new medication and it's given me this rather bizarre desire to clean. I don't like cleaning too much, but since I started it, that's all I can think about. Well, not really, but I've definately been cleaning a LOT. Now, with little children, you'd never know, but honestly, I have. I vacuumed the air conditioner intake vent the other day LOL Voluntarily!

I started working on Misty's quilt square. It's working up pretty fast. I'm hoping I might finish it before we leave for Houston this weekend. 5 hours in the car with three little kids. I can't even imagine the fun we're going to have!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

5 hours in a car with 3 little kids - you are a BRAVE woman! :)