Monday, March 20, 2006

Weekend Round Up

It was an ok weekend. Saturday we went to the in-laws house. Nothing particularly memorable about it. That's about all we did Saturday other than grocery shopping.

Sunday the girls and I went to a baby shower. My dad deserves noogies for the directions. It took us an hour to get there because he thought we should take a "short cut", but on the way back I decided to follow some different signs and it only took 20 minutes to get back home. It was a nice shower. There was a girl Eva's age for her to play with and Lauren and Maria found the candy bowl so they were happy. We got there for the end of the party so they loaded us down with a ton of food to bring home. That was nice.

I got some more cows over the weekend. I'm working on taking pictures of them and I'll set up an online album. I started working on one over the weekend. The shamrock cow in honor of St. Patrick's day. I should finish it tonight. They're a pretty quick stitch.

I watched a few movies. The 40 Year Old Virgin, not so great. I didn't even really finish watching it, which is rare for me. Saw 2, if you liked the first one, you'll like the second one. I liked both of them. They're gory and gross, but I find the story interesting. And lastly, American Pie: Band Camp. It was mildly amusing. That actor that plays Stifler's younger brother really had the facial expressions down. I thought the return of the Sherminator was kind of funny too.

I tried to get some pictures of the girls in their pretty dresses, but they weren't being cooperative. I did get a cute picture of Maria though.

No comments: