Tuesday, March 28, 2006

All's Quiet

Nothing much going on here. I've been cleaning like an insane person trying to get ready for the party this Saturday. I haven't heard from anyone about whether or not they're coming so it could be all for nothing. At least the house is really clean. It's amazing how much you can vacuum and continue to pick stuff up. We just got a new vacuum cleaner with one of those clean carpet sensors and a clear canister so you can see how much stuff is in there. It's really pretty nasty and that carpet is only 2 years old. So, I guess it's a heck of a lot cleaner than it was before.

Lauren and Maria got a swingset from my grandparents for their birthday. They got it a little early. James, my mom, my dad and I put it together over the weekend. They love it. They were having so much fun with it.

Stitchingwise, I'm working on Ann's RR. It should be done in the next day or so. Not too much left on it.

No comments: