Thursday, February 16, 2006

4 Things

I got tagged by Susan


Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Laundrymat Worker
2. Pharmacy Technician
3. Courier for Law Office
4. General Office Worker

Four movies I can watch over and over
1. The Princess Bride
2. Welcome Home Roxy Carmichael
3. Pirates of the Caribbean
4. Star Wars

Four Places I’ve lived
1. Baton Rouge, Louisiana
2. Prairieville, Louisiana
3. Maynard, Massachusetts
4. Hope, Arkansas

Four TV Shows I love
1. Survivor
2. American Idol
3. Lost
4. CSI

Four Places I’ve vacationed
1. St. Lucia
2. Cozumel
3. Ft. Walton Beach, FL
4. Nashville, TN

Four of my favorite dishes
1. Pizza
2. That Super Easy Supper I posted
3. Crawfish Etoufee
4. Seafood Gumbo

Four sites I visit daily
1. G-Mail
2. Blogger
3. Hotmail
4. JPC

Four places I would rather be right now
1. Asleep
2. Somewhere warm and sunny and near the water
3. At home stitching
4. France

Four bloggers I am tagging
Ummm, anyone who hasn't done this one yet

No comments: