Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Next MiraRR

I've been pondering the next MiraRR since I feel like there's all this pressure on me to do it!!! I'm kidding y'all. I'm thinking the Big Ass Pixie Project wouldn't be appropriate because it would be too big to send around and secondly, I wouldn't have it ready to send assuming we're going to start this thing in like the next year or so. Soooo...I've been hatching a little idea of doing the 12 Days of Christmas. However, I'm not sure how to arrange them. They aren't all exactly the same size. They're a little bit bigger than the usual RR size, but they have a lot of blank space. Decisions, Decisions....

2 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Oh Autumn, I like the idea of the Christmas ornaments!!! I would not have a problem with stitching one of the large ones!!!
But, I still really like the pixies too. Maybe in two pieces and framed together?????

Missy Ann said...

I love the idea. I'm a big fan of Nora's 12 days. I'm not sure how to go about figuring out the layout/bits of the designs - but if you find a way to make it work it'll be stunning.