Thursday, May 13, 2010

Keep A Secret


I finished up this little Just Nan thingy. I made a color mistake at the end of the branches, but who cares? I wasn't gonna frog over one and who says there aren't trees with leaves that color?? I left off the ABC thing...that just didn't match in my opinion.


I also make this little scissor fob. There's something going on with the warp and weft of the fabric because it's not exactly even. I counted my backstitches repeatedly and they all lined up right so I think it has to do with the fabric and not with my backstitches. Regardless, I shall rejoice in the imperfections :) The pattern is Deux Fleurs I think from Doop Designs



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute..

Kathy A. said...

Gorgeous peacock. Love the stitch, the pin and the tin. I won't tell anyone SHHHH!
Pretty little scissor fob.

Deb said...

Both of your pieces are cute - whose going to know that you didn't intentionally make the trees that way, and I think that your fob looks perfect.

Missy Ann said...

Love that fob! I don't see a thing wrong with it. Same with the peacock, I don't see a mistake.

Suburban Stitcher said...

great job!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Wonderful finishes - I think the leaves are great and honestly, we all need to be a little more relaxed about coloring outside the lines anyway! They both look perfect (and darling) to me!

Jenny said...

Love the peacock piece! :) (like the fob too)