Friday, December 05, 2008

Surprise!

Yesterday I was reading an article about the new JK Rowling book (The Beetle and the Bard) coming out and I remembered looking at it on Amazon, and wondered briefly if I had preordered that or not. I decided I hadn't. But, when I got home, there it was! Apparently I did LOL Anyway, it was a cute little book. A quick read. I read it cover to cover in a couple of hours. I'm also reading Lost by Gregory Maguire. I got about halfway through and still wasn't "getting it", but decided I had invested that much effort I needed to finish it and be done with it. Finally, about 3/4 of the way through it got interesting LOL But, I was too tired to finish it up last night. I'm hoping the last little bit doesn't totally suck and ruin it all together.

1 comment:

Brenda Lou said...

Don't you just hate books that don't give you that "complete" feeling??? Hope this one ties all the loose ends for you.