Thursday, June 26, 2008

Which Approach?

I relieved myself of the RR...and I do feel much relieved by that. Thanks to Kathy for offering to do the extra section! She really is such a sweet lady.

Now...I'm completely relieving myself of the guilt associated with having too many WIPs. I kinda feel like I need a fresh start. However, I can't decide if that should include completely cleaning out and reorganizing my stash closet or if I should just wade through the mess until inspiration hits. I started cleaning it out a few weeks ago and came up with a huge bag of charts and magazines I didn't want anymore. Perhaps if I clean more I can declutter more and thus feel less guilty about having such a messy stash closet. Or perhaps I should just stop babbling and sit down and stitch instead of using this as an excuse to procrastinate.

1 comment:

Kari Boardman said...

Do both. Clean for a little while and then reward yourself with some stitching.