I finally got finished with my Mirabilia Round Robin. Not finished....got it ready to be started. I finished the frames and my section last night. I chose Fairy Treasures. She has a lot of shininess to her and she's rarely stitched, so I felt bad she's left out so often. She's charted with her eyes closed and that wasn't going to work. Since she has sort of that Egyptian feel and I recently watched Cleopatra I went with that sort of eye look, I'm not entirely happy with it, but I think it'll probably grow on me. And I switched out the gold beads for purple because gold and silver just doesn't work for me. My camera batteries died, so here's a pic taken with my cellphone which isn't great, but you get the idea.