Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I know it's been awhile...

I've been stitching and stitching and stitching LOL Actually, most of my time was taken up by the fact that everyone in the family took turns being sick this month so that someone was pretty much sick for the entire month of March. Eva started softball this month as well. Stitching at the park didn't go so well, it'll be better when it's not so windy.

To make everyone who has known me since the twins were born feel old....their birthday is tomorrow....and they'll be 5 years old! I really didn't think I'd last that long with 3 kids. Early on I was pretty sure I was going to be committed.

My goal was to finish VO by today, but I didn't make that goal. If I'm persistent, hopefully only a few more days.

And if you're still reading...there's some discussion on getting another Mirabilia RR started over on the Round Robin board.

4 comments:

Erin (moviemuse) said...

OMG, the twins are 5?!!! Autumn, why didn't you do anything to stop that? You're their mother, for goodness sake. Make them stop growing up so fast! LOL

Chiloe said...

Happy birthday to your twins !!! My baby just turned 4 and I didn't find a way to stop time either ;-)

Chiloe said...

BTW, show us some pictures of your stitching ;-)

Marian said...

Love the new look on the blog. Just wait until the kids are 39 and 35! Went to the LNS shop today. Noticed Robin wasn't there last week but thought she had just taken a day off. I asked Diane today and found that she was gone. What a surprise.